Past Tense Of Leave Verb. The past tense, also called simple past or imperfect (imperfekt or präteritum in german), is used to express facts and actions that started and ended in the past. I was hungry this morning.

Ejercicio interactivo de Verbs in past tense
Ejercicio interactivo de Verbs in past tense from es.liveworksheets.com

She was with her friends last saturday. It is typically used to tell stories or report past events in written german. I was at my gran's house yesterday.

In Spoken Language, It Is Common To Use The Perfect Tense Instead Of The Past Tense.


It is typically used to tell stories or report past events in written german. You were in the garden yesterday. She was with her friends last saturday.

The Past Tense, Also Called Simple Past Or Imperfect (Imperfekt Or Präteritum In German), Is Used To Express Facts And Actions That Started And Ended In The Past.


I was at my gran's house yesterday. We can use the english simple past to. Use was for i, he, she and it.use were for you, we and they.

I Was Hungry This Morning.


Related Posts