Blendjet Blinking Red Light. Red light keeps coming back on. Jar magnet alignment as a safety precaution, there are magnets in the jar and base of the blendjet, which must be aligned, or the blades won’t spin.

Cricut red blinking light(3) YouTube
Cricut red blinking light(3) YouTube from www.youtube.com

Charge the blender with any usb port, and the light will turn blue once it is fully charged. I received this blendjet about 5 days ago as a christmas gift on december 25, 2021. You can use as a power bank charge your phone too anyplace.

A Mode For Every Mood


To fix this, simply screw your jar clockwise into the base. I used both of them twice. • your blendjet will take up to 3 hours to fully charge, but often charges much faster.

Black_Ice (Black Ice) April 23, 2018, 1:52Am #1.


I received a broken jug so requested a replacement which they sent super fast. Blendjet had gone one step further to upgrade the service level to ensure i received my items as quickly as possible. You can use as a power bank charge your phone too anyplace.

Why Is My Blendjet Flashing Red And Blue?


I have changed nothing and it was workin fine in the past. View the answer i have this problem too subscribed to new answers. I was very impressed with the customer service i received from blendjet and wished i had contacted them earlier.

The Battery Charge Led Will Flash Amber (Some People Say Red) If There Is A Problem With The Battery.


But the best part now, after having to give it as a gift, i am running out of ideas on smoothies mixtures recipes as they keep on asking me for more. Now it looks like it's blinking from blue to a purple/pink color? If it still flashes after that, check the manual that came with it.

I'm Thinking This Is A Battery Issue So How Would I Go About Fixing This?


It left blendjet in california at 8.45 am friday (new zealand time) and arrived at 4 pm monday (new zealand time). I power cycled a few times and the status light still blicks red. Jar magnet alignment as a safety precaution, there are magnets in the jar and base of the blendjet, which must be aligned, or the blades won’t spin.

Related Posts